If you have wanted a better smile, an advanced treatment option called dental veneers is now available. Dental veneers work by crafting a natural-looking shell that is attached to the fronts of any and all teeth you wish to cover. They are can be designed to ensure maximum beauty and desirability to give a patient the ideal look they desire in a smile.
If want a smile makeover, or are unsure if you need one, here are some questions to consider:
– Are you looking to close a gap between teeth without the need for orthodontics?
– Do you need a restoration for a single tooth or an entire smile makeover?
– Do you need a damaged tooth restored to blend in with your other healthy ones?
– Are any of your teeth slightly curved or misaligned?
– Are you interested in a cosmetic service other than caps or crowns?
– Are your teeth discolored or not the shade of white you are looking for?
If you answered yes to any of the above, our wonderful dentists at Artistic Dentistry can assist you with dental veneers.
For more information on dental veneers, or for an oral exam with Dr. Amir Nikraz at our office in San Clemente, state], please book an appointment by calling us at 949-366-1177. We look forward to making your smile brighter and whiter than you’ve ever imagined!