Dental implants in San Clemente, California, are a modern invention for replacing one or more missing teeth. Implants effectively replace the root of the tooth as well as the tooth’s crown to offer stability and an aesthetic appeal to your smile. Through a series of procedures over the course of several months, the implants are placed surgically to either the upper or lower jawbone of your mouth. Once the insertion is complete, the implant will look and feel like a natural tooth and will also enhance your smile.
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Resolve any problems or pain caused by the shifting of teeth
- Give you a naturally beautiful smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion functions
- Enhance facial tissues and prevent the face from losing volume because of missing teeth
- Support a bridge or denture
We also proudly offer mini dental implants, which provide the same results as traditional implants but also require less healing and recovery time. The implant insertion process only requires a short amount of time and provides efficient and functional results.
If you are interested in receiving a dental implant or to learn more about your options for replacing missing teeth, we invite you to give Artistic Dentistry a call at 949-366-1177 and schedule your next dental appointment with Dr. Amir Nikraz. At your appointment, you will discuss your treatment options with our dentist and learn how you can enjoy a complete, beautiful smile.